Cellulite usually affects women and appears on the hips, thighs, and buttocks area as dimpled skin. Cellulite is caused by several factors – skin thickness, fat, and fibrous tissues. Connective tissues beneath your skin pull down the skin dimples. These dimples are then accentuated by a thin skin and fat deposits.
The Multi-polar Radiofrequency (probably the best cellulite treatment in Richmond Hill treatments can help reduce the appearance of cellulite by encouraging collagen production and targeting fat. When delivered deep into the skin, RF energy helps to terminate fat cells. In addition, Radiofrequency energy creates the heat that encourages the body to go into a healing mode, which allows for elastin and collagen production, firming the skin.
What to Expect from RF energy Treatment?
RF energy treatments can be used to contour your body and diminish the appearance of fat and cellulite. Here is what you can expect before, during, and after RF treatment for cellulite:
- Before Treatment
- You don't require to prepare too much for the treatment.
- Just avoid skin irritants, such as sunbathing, before treatment.
- During Treatment
- The esthetician may apply topical numbing cream.
- For better and targeted treatment, the specialist may draw a grid on your skin.
- In order to lubricate your skin and create an additional barrier between the skin and the handpiece, the professional will apply a get, cream, and oil.
- The specialist will apply a handpiece to the skin, working across the treatment area.
- After the treatment is over, the esthetician will apply a soothing gel, lotion, or cool compress to your skin.
- Promptly After Treatment
- You will be able to return to your regular schedule immediately.
- You may experience a bit of redness, swelling, and bruising, which is quite normal.
- For desired results, you need to go through multiple treatments (4-10).
- Monthly maintenance treatments are crucial.
Who are ideal candidates and who are not?
You are an ideal candidate for RF energy treatment of cellulite if you are in:
- Good health
- Not significantly overweight
- Have moderate cellulite
However, patients with electrical devices such as metal implants or pacemakers are not good candidates. That's because RF current flowing through the body may interfere with these devices or heat metal implants, and of course, it is quite dangerous.
The Bottom Line
Today, many women want their bodies to look flawless, as social media and the beauty industry play a key role in our lives.
Don't make a decision in a hurry by choosing aggressive and invasive methods to remove cellulite when you have so many safe, non-invasive methods and the best cellulite treatment available in Richmond Hill to achieve the same or better results.