LACQUER brow lamination is known to give the eyebrows a more fuller, voluminous and fluffier look by combing the eyebrow hairs in an upward motion. Consider it as a Brazilian blowout for your eyebrows!
- Please have no eye makeup and product on
- Make sure to take a shower, as you won’t be able to wet your eyebrows for the first 24-48 hours
Aftercare – First 24-48 Hours
- Do not get your eyebrows wet
- Do not apply any makeup on the eyebrows
- No facial beauty treatments
- Avoid touching the brow area
- Avoid sleeping on your face
- Avoid saunas and steam
- Comb the hairs into place everyday
- **APPLY LACQUER BROW BALM DAILY**
How long will the brow lamination last?
On average a brow lamination lasts between 6-8 weeks. However individual results vary as everyone’s hair growth is different.
How will my eyebrows look like?
The best thing about brow lamination is you can wear your eyebrows any way you like, from fluffy and voluminous to sleek and straight.
Can I get a brow lamination even if I have my eyebrows permanently done?
Yes, however you would need to wait 4 weeks until the eyebrows have healed in order to proceed with the treatment.
Is it dangerous?
No, this treatment is not dangerous. The formulations of the solutions used are all compliant with Health Canada.
Is it painful?
Do you offer tint?
Yes! However the tint will be done a week after the treatment due to the eyebrows being freshly chemically treated.
- Brow Lamination…………$80
- Brow Lamination & Tint……..$90
For more information please contact our brow lamination artist Maryam through Instagram @allure.by.m