A chemical peel is an intentional injury to the epidermis that stimulates a wound healing response. This wound healing response initiates cell turnover, stimulates the production of inner cellulite hydration and growth factors, stimulates the energy centres of the cells, and stimulates the fibroblast to increase collagen and elastin production.
Why chemical peeling?
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Strengthen the skin, keeping it active and useful
- Improve texture and scarring
- Helps treat all grades of acne
- Reduces Hyperpigmentation, Melasma, Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH)
A client who responds well to a clinical peeling treatment or series will:
- Consistently use professional home care products
- Utilize SPF protection regularly
- Prepare skin properly prior to the treatment
- Follow a healing post-care protocol
- Does not rush the process and commits to what it takes for results
We use GlyMed Plus products for all our professional chemical peels, which are safe for all Fitzpatrick types
- $120 per session
- Package of 4: $432
- Package of 6: $612
We offer packages for Photofacial & Chemical Peels for Photo Damaged, Hyperpimentation.