Lipomassage is a kind of lymphatic massage used to remove localized fat and cellulite through a procedure that involves suction that promotes circulation. Through a 100% natural, non-invasive method, the stubborn fat is removed. People who are candidates for the treatment include women who are healthy yet still have body fat who wish to lose it.
What is LPG?
- LPG is a cellulite treatment that involves massaging, rolling, and sucking at the skin surface to help increase circulation and breaking up the stubborn deposits of cellulite and fat cells.
- Lipo Massage sessions include gentle suction with two active rollers, like 2 rolling pins, and a motorized vibrator massage of the skin. According to Lipo Massage practitioners, as the thickness of the subcutaneous fat layer decreases, blood flow and lymphatic drainage increase, facilitating the elimination of excess fluid and fat cells.
- Lipo Massage is often used after a tumescent liposculpture procedure, to smooth the appearance of the treated area.
- During the few weeks course of treatment, patients are asked to drink two to three liters of water a day to help flush their systems.
- This technology is 100% natural, and no chemicals or injections are used to perform this treatment. Facial lift massage promotes the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin to produce younger looking skin with visibly reduced wrinkles and fine lines.