Professional Lash Lift Treatment
A lash lift is best described as a semi permanent perm for your eyelashes. A solution is applied to your natural lashes to simply give a curled and lifted effect. It’s a great alternative to eyelash extensions and false lashes.
- Please have no eye makeup and product on
- Make sure to take a shower, as you won’t be able to wet your lashes for the first 24-48 hours
Aftercare – First 24-48 Hours
- Do not get your lashes wet
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes
- Do not wear any eye makeup
- Be gentle with your lashes (no rubbing)
- No facial beauty treatments
- Avoid sleeping on your face
- Avoid saunas and steam
How long will the lash lift last?
On average a lash lift lasts between 6-8 weeks. However individual results vary, as everyone’s hair and eyelash growth is different.
How will my eyelashes look like?
Please be aware and keep in mind the fact that a lash lift procedure uses your own natural lashes to simply curl them. It does not give volume nor length.
Is it dangerous?
No, the treatment is not dangerous and the solutions used are all health Canada approved.
Is it painful?
No, however you may feel itchiness which is completely normal as your lashes are glued back onto a silicone lash shield.
Do you offer tint?
- Lash Lift…………$70
- Lash Lift & Tint……..$80
For more information please contact our lash technician Maryam through Instagram @allure.by.m.