Microneedling in Richmond Hill, ON
Excellent Anti-Aging and Microneedling Treatments Available
Microneedling is a procedure in which small needles are used to prick the skin. Through this method, new collagen and skin tissue is created, which results in a rejuvenated look. The main benefit of microneedling is that it is a form of non-invasive treatment and is safe for most people to undergo. The treatment takes around an hour to complete, and multiple sessions may be required for best results. Following the procedure, you may experience minor redness for a short period. Overall, our microneedling in Richmond Hill, ON, is an effective way of treating imperfections that develop the skin from scars related to acne, aging lines, and wounds.
- Circular Method: Working technique product penetration. Use on surface layers.
- Tracing Method: Working technique to stimulate collagen induction. Use at various depths depending on the area and need.
- Tapping method: Working technique for specific problems such as wrinkles, blemishes, and scars.
- Skin infections, cold sores or open wounds, sunburn
- Significant coagulation disorder, coagulation treatment/blood thinner
- Treatment with high-does of corticosteroids
- Warts, moles or skin tags
- Acne in active status with papules and pustules
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Diabetes and lupos
- Eczema, impetigo (infection produced by bacteria that produces blisters)
- Skin cancer and people who are undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- $250 per session
- Package of 3: $675
- Package of 4: $850
With the purchase of any Microneedling treatment, we include an excellent HydraPEEL to detoxify and restore your skin. Apply the peel a few days prior to the Microneedling.
All Microneedling treatments are done with Anubis Cosmetics Cocktail Serums & GlymedPlus Daily lift serum.